expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>
Powered By Blogger

13‏/08‏/2011

The prince And The moon




Standing in the window and watching the sky
A real dark night that no birds fly

I saw a barrage of clouds directed to the moon
I simply told my self it will go away so soon

Some moments later the moon disappear
I don't know why, my heart was pulsed with fear
Then my stared eyes were filled with tears

The moon disappeared and so my prince did
My room became a prison, the window is a grid

The brainy mind turned to blunt
The romantic heart now is numbed

The melted souls are totally shattered
the lighted letters have painfully scattered

If only I knew a reason... My soul wouldn't faint
But nothing I can do, just pray and wait

For my knight's arrival holding the steady flame
Then I will kneel from happiness and no place for blame

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق